The On Line Registration form is working well now!! When you submit the form, it will give you an email back with a copy of your registration and confirmation.
Be careful to fill in your email correctly.
Waivers and Releases
Waiver and indemnity
THIS DOCUMENT WAIVES IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
SHOW MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON
I will accept as final the decision of HSITP, LLC designate on any question regarding the Competition and agree to release and hold harmless the competition, HSITP, LLC their officials, directors and contractors for any action taken during the Competition. The construction and application of the HSITP,LLC rules are governed by the laws of the State of Florida and any action instituted against HSITP, LLC or Page and Jeanne Winslow must be filed in Florida.
HSITP, LLC. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION:
- I AGREE, in consideration for my participation in the Competition to the following:
- I AGREE that I choose to participate voluntarily in the competition with or without my horse, as a rider, handler, spectator, leasor, lease, owner, agent, coach/trainer or as a parent or guardian of a junior exhibitor and I am fully aware and acknowledge that horse sports and the Competition involves inherent dangerous risks of accident, loss and serious bodily injury including broken bones, head injuries, trauma, pain, suffering or death (Harm).
- I AGREE, to release the HSITP, LLC, Jeanne and Page Winslow and the competition from all claims for money, damages or otherwise for any Harm to the horse or me and for any Harm caused by me or my horse to others, even if the Harm resulted, directly or indirectly, from the negligence of the HSITP, LLC , it’s officers/directors, owners, designates, contractors or the Competition.
- I AGREE, to expressly assume all risks of Harm to me or my horse, or those individuals and or animals I may have responsibility for or have signed this document as trainer/parent/legal guardian or owner, including Harm resulting from the negligence of the HSITP,LLC or the Competition
- I AGREE to indemnify( pay any losses, damages, or costs incurred by) the HSITP,LLC and the Competition and to hold them harmless with respect to claims for Harm to me or my horse and for claims made by others for any Harm caused by me or my horse at the Competition.
- I HAVE READ the HSITP,LLC and Competition rules about protective equipment and I understand that I am entitled to wear protective equipment without penalty.
- I am a parent or guardian of a junior exhibitor, I consent to the child’s participation and AGREE to all of the above provisions to assume all of the obligations of this Release on the child’s behalf.
- I AGREE that as a condition of and in consideration of acceptance of entry, the HSITP, LLC may use or assign photographs, videos, audios, cablecasts or other likenesses of me and my horse taken during the course of the competition for the promotion, coverage or benefit of the competition, sport, or the HSITP, LLC. I hereby expressly and irrevocably waive and release any rights in connection with such use, including any claim to compensation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, or to misappropriation.
- I AGREE that the HSITP, LLC and competition as used above includes all of their officials, owner (s) officers, directors, employees, contractors, designated appointees, volunteers, agents, personnel, and leased facility owners, including Jeanne and Page Winslow.
- BY SIGNING BELOW, I AGREE to be bound by all applicable HSITP, LLC. Rules and terms and provisions of this entry blank and Competition and understand and recognize the Warning Under Florida Law; an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities.
Florida Equine Risk Statute:
WARNING—FLORIDA STATUTE CHAPTER 773.01-773.05
Under Florida law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities